Shipping & Returns

Sending your order

The packages are usually shipped within 2 days after receipt of payment through the DHL and international shipping company.

It will be as indicated in article 366 of the Commercial Code, which reads: "Within twenty-four hours after receipt of the goods, a claim may be made against the carrier for damage or damage that was found in them when opening the packages , Provided that the signs of damage or damage that gives rise to a claim are known from the outside, in which case only the damage will be admitted at the time of receipt. After the terms expressed or paid the postage, no claim will be admitted against the carrier on the state in which the ported goods were delivered. "

The boxes are large and your articles will be well protected.

The company will accept returns, as long as they conform to the following:

Formal requirements: The client must have formulated his original order in writing (fax, e-mail, letter, "on line", ...) Must have been requested to our department. Customer service a return number. Neither the material nor its packaging must have been damaged.

Deadlines: The deadline for requesting the return authorization number will be a maximum of 15 calendar days from the date of issue of the merchandise. The term for the return of the merchandise will be a maximum of 15 calendar days from the date of receipt of the return authorization number (which will be notified by the Company in writing).

Conditions: The Company is entitled not to accept any refund, whatever the reason for it, in the following cases:
- Failure to comply with formal requirements and / or deadlines.
- Custom materials.
- Electric material.
- Out of catalog materials.
All returns of material that have been duly authorized will be shipped with the postage paid.

Fertilizers: it will proceed to pay all the refunds (that fulfill each and every one of the formal requirements, terms and conditions) for an amount of 95% of the originally invoiced. The remaining 5% will be used to support the costs of returns (handling, packaging, quality control ...). Fertilizers originating from causes other than returns (differences in prices, freight, errors, etc.) will also be conditional on the formal requirements and deadlines, ie the original order must have been written and be claimed at most 15 calendar days from the date of issue of the invoice. In these cases, it will pay the amount mutually agreed upon. It will be essential that the customer is aware of their payment obligations.


The company makes available to its customers the following payment methods:
- Wire transfer. The time is delayed to several days until the payment is verified, to our IBAN:
SANTANDER: ES94 0049 2672 6025 1431 2345
LA CAIXA: ES39 2100 3773 1522 0004 7231

- By card for secure payment gateway and with confirmation by means of a message to your mobile.


All our products, as long as they are used in normal conditions or installed according to the rules in force, are guaranteed against any manufacturing defect for the term that each manufacturer determines in catalog or manual. In order to benefit from this guarantee, it will be necessary, in each case, the acceptance of the defect by the corresponding manufacturer and in turn by the corresponding technical department, and the defective products must be sent to the factory of origin that will be indicated previously. The company does not guarantee any product, except those marketed under its M. pinar brand, and under the conditions that are determined in each product with said mark. The guarantees in each case are always determined by the manufacturer, therefore The Company will only manage the corresponding guarantee with the manufacturer. This warranty covers the replacement of the material without charge to the buyer, under the terms of current legislation. Consequently, it only covers defects in workmanship, never defects in operation or installation independent of the former. The costs of transport and packaging that originate in the repairs covered by the guarantee, are on account of the buyer.